Alliance Security is always on the search for prospective employees who are committed and dedicated whom feel they have something to offer within the security industry. Key attributes required when working for our company would include:
- Good communication skills both written and orally
- Can work well as part of a team and on an individual level
- Hold a valid SIA License
- Is Energetic, enthusiastic and committed
- A helpful and flexible attitude to working life
- Customer focused at all times with the ability to provide continual quality security duties.
In return, we will provide you with a quality uniform, site training, e-learning courses, 5.6 weeks paid holiday per year, attractive rates of pay and a management team always on hand to support you in your role
Job Title: Corporate Security Officer
Permanent position at corporate premises in Reading.
The applicant must have the following attributes to be successful in this application:
- Be able to communicate both written and orally in English
- Work part of a team and on ones own initiative
- Work a rolling schedule of day & night duties
- Have a reasonably good level of fitness
This is a full-time position offering an average 42 hours per week plus overtime when available. All uniform is provided along with 5.6 weeks paid holiday per year
Hours of work are as follows:
A rolling shift pattern of 4 days on 4 off 4 nights on 4 off (annualised hours will apply)
Applicants must hold a valid and active SIA license to a minimum of SG level
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Manage and monitor access control to the premises
- To supervise and assist with the control of deliveries when required.
- Work from Security Assignment instructions
- Meet and greet staff and visitors to the premises being customer focused at all times
- Ensure all monitoring systems are in operation and act accordingly if failures occur
- Produce accurate and comprehensive incident reports when required to do so
- Ensure Assignment Instructions are followed at all times
- Patrol both externally and internally lasting no less than one hour (a degree of fitness is required)
- Fire Warden Duties when required
Fire Warden/Marshall certificated (but not essential)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £21,159.36 per year
Alliance Security Ltd is an equal opportunities employer – all CV & applications will be reviewed based on experience and abilities demonstrated. By submitting your CV to Alliance, you are agreeing the company can hold onto your CV for a period of 6 weeks. If you are not contacted within this time-frame, please consider your application as unsuccessful.